Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ghost Busters toys


I was at a yard sale a while back and found a whole bunch of ghost buster figures from the 80’s. This took me way back to when I used to play with my cousins, they had just about every figure. (The only one I had was the slimed luis.)  I was kind of excited because I thought there where 3 of the 4 1st series figures, turns out they were the later slimed edition. It turns out that towards the end of the run they started using the original molds again to make the figures but added extra features ie. Slimed and glow in the dark. I picked it up for $10 which was a steal. Check out the pics below and let me know any ghost buster stories that you have.




 These are the slimed figures that I mistook for the originals
 here are the fright and extream fight figures




No comments:

Post a Comment