Thursday, July 19, 2012

BattleMasters turns Warhammer


I talked my room mate into playing battle masters with me the other day. The thing I never like about this game was all the turns a decided by a deck of cards who gets to go when. Because of this I one the first game and he one the second game because he got a knight card almost 10 times in a row. He got a little cocky so I gave him a crash course in Warhammer using only the movement rules and the stats, no special rule in play. Needless to say I handed him a swift thrashing. He still thinks that he could beat me I assured him he could never beat me at Warhammer. Any how here are some pics I even got around to making a table I am planning on painting it. Let me know your thoughts on Warhammer and Battle Masters.





No comments:

Post a Comment