Saturday, August 11, 2012

Standing on their own


I finally got the bases I ordered on Ebay, took a while to get here but the price was right.
I got 100 bases for $8 including shipping. I am tring to play my first game in a long time this Wendsday so I have to get them off the goofy Battlemasters trays.



The fit was really tight so I had to widen them with a razor befor they would fit.

Looking better already!


Now thats more like it. I am still coming up with my list and will post it when I do.
I dont know how big an army they are playing at the shop yet but I'm aiming for 2000, that seems a safe bet. But tring to fit in Karl Franz seems tough and with out him in the list it seems a little bland a force to feild. I also have my war preist and wizard coming in the mail off ebay; they will not be here by this wensday though.

I picked up a pack of spearmen but they do not match the classic look of the rest army. They will have to do for now and Ill keep looking for some older ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment