Saturday, August 4, 2012

For sale or trade

Warhammer/battlemaster models for sale or trade. I'm trying to complete my empire or me so I can start playing again.
Models I'm most looking for are early out of print 80's or 90's
Wizards
War priest
Witch hunter
Spear mean
Halbarders
Out riders



20 Goblins=$20

20 Orcs=$20

20 Chaos Archers=$20

20 Chaos Warriors on foot=$20
2 Ogre Champions=$10 ($5 each)


6 mounted Chaos Warriors (1 with out mount stollen for diffrent model)=$11 (2 each for mounted and $1 for the rider alone)

20 Beastmen=$20 I have only ever seen one beastman army feilded completly unrelated


12 Wolf riders=$12 ( some of the spears are a bit iffy as you can see from the pic)

I also have  an extra battle masters map for sell and some other things from the game if you are looking for other pices. I am keeping my towers. If you want the trays Ill thow them in for $1 a pice other wise they come with out bases. E-mail me at the contact link if intrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment