Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Movies: Man of Steel and the Man in Iron



Man of steel is opening this week end and I am actually looking forward to it. Generally I am not a super man fan but it looks like its going to have a good story and from the trailers is going to look awesome. DC is looks to be really stepping up its game when it comes to movies lets hope that this does good, because I a fascinated to see how a justice league movie would be handled. I going to try to see it opening night my daughter will determine if that is going to happen or not. I seen Iron man 3 and had to catch a matinee. While talking about movies

I might as well touch on Iron man 3 as well. Here is how I describe it. At no point during the movie did I think this sucks, I even really liked how they handled the Mandarin I know that others did not like that. One Ben Kingsley is not Chinese two they can always bring a real Mandarin later and four I don’t mind straying form the source material as long as it’s honored. But when the credits rolled I did not have the same awesome blown away feeling that I had at the end of the Avengers or even the last Dark Knight movie. So either I am building up immunity to awesome or it was lacking awesome to effect me. Very funny as always Robert Downy was as engaging as ever bringing more to the roll of Tony Stark than I think was ever written on a page. Out of the three I would put it second and only because the ending of 2 was not so great. Also I expected more from seeing all the armors in the commercial that was a little bit of a let down for me.


So with great anticipation I look for ward to a summer of awesome movies. And just in cause you think I over used it; AWESOME. Leave you thoughts and feeling on Iron man 3 below.



No comments:

Post a Comment