Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Man of steel review


I went to go see the man of steel last Friday. Great movie good it had story cool action and character development. They did right by the alien for once. I was telling my friend that now that I am older and have a kid all the emotional moments of Clark and his father really got to me, even the baby being shot in to space had me saying no I just got something in my eye. There where even nods to batman as the fighting took to space on one of the satellites said Wayne Enterprise on the side, as well as a couple of tucks that said Lex corp. on the trailers. I would and will see it again as I have to take the wife.




Now for the few problems I have with the movie ill go least to greatest. First I thought the kryptononian tech was a little over done; Very small complaint no big deal.
Second every time superman has to do battle with any one ever it seems like more people would die in the wreckage that is created that he saves. I seen at least 4 building fall and you are telling me no one was in them. But I looked cool and that’s just a superman thing I guess, I know I would be sending him the bill to rebuild new york. And last and this is the biggest and I know every one is saying it  and SPOILERS, ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… if you read down this far its your own fault. Superman kills Zod when this happened like 2 people started to clap and the rest of the theater got really uneasy. He kills him to stop him from killing some innocent people and as I said be for he did not try to save any one in any of the buildings he toppled. None the less he crossed the line that he can never cross; yes he was broken up about it but not a Supermany thing to do. If super man crosses that line once what’s to stop him the next time. They say the first time is the hardest and after that it gets easier. Bat man will have to break out the kryptonite and take him down. 
That is the whole plot to the injustice game and comic when super man crosses the line what’s to stop him. So much for all the sacrificed Kevin Costner made to raise him.

Over all great movies I’m not tiring to hate on it, it just thought it was not true to the character. I mean Hollywood not being true to a story or character it’s just not like them.


Leave you thoughts below tell me what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment