Wednesday, June 4, 2014

HeroQuest Orc Dip Job

I recently got HeroQuest for the third time. I don't know why I have sold this game ever it is to awesome. I started playing with some friends that are all table top newbies. The playing has went well so far. To make the game more enjoyable and also because I like painted figures better; I have started painting them. If you look back in my post you will see figure that I painted in the past for this game. I used a dark undercoat and dry brushed the colors to give depth. More recently I have been experimenting with washes and inks; I have also learned about dips. I have never used a dip before so I decided to try it out on the orcs.

I put a quick base coat not to detailed.

Then I dipped each one and held them with a pare of pliers to shake off the excess. I took a brush and dabbed of the extra that pooled up in areas I did not want it.



No comments:

Post a Comment