Sunday, September 1, 2013

The darkside

It finally happened I crossed over to the dark side and got a 40k army. I picked up some orks marines and tau. Sold the orks and marines kept the tau all at a profit. I know I did not pick traditional colors but when do I ever. I'll be posting more the pain I have a pretty good size army looking forward to getting to playing.

I was having such a hard time finding games and people to play fantasy with that I think it's going to be easier but now I have to learn all the rules. I picked out because I thought they were one of the cooler looking armies it turns out that there is a really hard hitting on me so that'll be nice because I usually get stuck with army hard to use. I think I mentioned the first and crème I ever used was the tune Kings Army and the best I could ever do without one with to get to draw. It would be nice to win some of these games for once in my life lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment