Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Empire Steam Tank

I have been buying and selling a lot of warhammer lately, but of course I had to keep some for my self. I got another war wagon unpainted and a old school steam tank.

It had some paint on it so I primed the front but left the base coat on the back. It was painted the traditional blue and red, but that does not match my color sceam.  Yellow is for war machines and artillery.  Now yellow is very had to work with, at least for me. Here is what I have done. The driver still needs painting.

This old school model di not have a steam gun; so I am looking for a smallish cannon or some type of rifle to put on a swivel. I am thinking of making some kind of hose come out of the back of it.

If any one know a good way to do yellow let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment