Saturday, November 10, 2012

Marvel buildables


I was at pizza hut the last week before our extended hospital stay picking up a pizza before I stopped by my local comic store; when I came across these. I keep looking over at them going I don’t need that, I really don’t need that. So I went to the comic store to pick up the latest Auqaman book and when I came back to pick up my pizza I dropped my dollar in and out popped out a Dr. Doom. How can you not like these? I have since went back and picked up Cyclopes and the Thing along with a few duplicates.





Here are the figures that comes in series one that is now discontinued.




And here is series two that is out now.

All can be found on ebay as a complete set, but what’s the fun in that.


If any one is iterested in my extras I will sell them for the dollar that I bought them for plus shipping. If you have some I dont I will also trade.








3 comments:

  1. I need a Thor to complete my collection!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear he is the hardest to find. Do you have any doubles you want to get rid of?

      Delete
  2. Wolverines. I have some DC ones too.

    ReplyDelete