Monday, October 22, 2012

New Old Warhammer figures


I came across a great deal on some Out Of Print Empire figures. I have been putting together an army of units that I remember from the late 80’s and early 90’s when I started collecting.

Hero's and command

Mounted wizard that matches the one I have on foot score

 I think this is an OOP Ludwig Schwarzhelm
I think this is a OOP Kurt Helborg

Cool standard bearer I am definatly putting in my army.

A Hafling comand unit with one spearman. I dont think they have been used the in the game for a while. I am thinking about using them as comand and champions of my halbard units.



Vintange Hell Blaser and crew

This is wha made me jump all over the post. I have been looking for more OOP Halbardiers for my army. It cam with over 40 halbard figures so I have enough for a huge block or 2 smaller ones. I have been looking for spearmen also but Ill use these for now.

And I got 2 original boxes (the real box is not this out of focus). I posted the other stuff that came with this lot below, most of which I am not keeping. Not that its not cool I just want other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment